Some people think that their profile is permanently disabled, but actually, their account is just Temporarily disabled for any Security purpose. So, first of all, let me the clear difference between these two situations. If your account is Temporary Disabled, then whenever you try to Login it shows that your account is Disabled. You can easily open your disabled Facebook account back in this condition, by the method we are describing below.
Here is how it looks like when your Facebook account is Temporarily disabled:
If your account also looks the same, when you try to Login. It means your account got disabled. Now, to recover Disable Facebook account, you have to follow few steps which I am describing in the below section.
Here are some reasons which lock your Facebook account:
- Using Of Fake Name
- Using Stylish Fonts In Your Account Name
- Posting Content That Violated Facebook Terms & Conditions
In another case, if your account is Permanently disabled, it will show you that your account is Permanently Disabled. In this situation, you will never get your account back. I hope now your all questions are cleared like Facebook account disabled fake name, Facebook account disabled for no reason and all. Well, according to me, the main reason behind this is using a Stylish and Fake name. So, always avoid using other names on your FB account. Also, check..How To Create Fake WhatsApp
How to Re-open Disabled Facebook ID?
1) Open this link in your Browser:-
2) Now enter your registered Email, Original Name which you used on the account and attach a Valid original Govt. ID Proof with same Name & DOB on it.
Here is what types of Govt. Proofs Facebook supports:
- Green Card, Residence Permit or Immigration Papers
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Personal or Vehicle Insurance Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Official Name Change Paperwork
If you are below 18 and don’t have any ID from these, you can upload this one also:
- Credit card
- Utility bill
- School or work ID
- Library card
- Bus card
3) Here is how this “Facebook disabled account appeal form” looks like:
4) Now, Enter all the necessary details correctly in the form and at last, click on Send button.
5) It will successfully Submit your form for Review and show you the message like this:
Now, your Form is successfully submitted. Facebook will review your appeal and reply to you within 4-5 days. It isn’t sure, your account will open by this process. If your Profile looks Legal and there is nothing which violates Facebook Terms, then I am sure, your account will open easily. This is How to enable disabled Facebook account.
Well, no matter we all need our account back in any condition so don’t wait for anything and open all of your disabled accounts using this Form. Finally, I succeed in finding the 100% working solution to open the disabled Facebook account. Let you know about the old method.