Thanks for visiting! My name is Adnan Ali and I’m the founder of Naagin4Live My goal is to help your families to live more naturally through nutrition awareness, useful exercises, wellness and beauty remedies.
Why I’m Here?
It all started to me for almost a decade ago when I discover Latent Tuberculosis. I was in a hospital with my mother and she told me that girl near to me is no more. It hit me like a ton of bricks. She was only 7 years, a cystic fibrosis fighter that died due to lack of health facilities.
“If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way (Napoleon Hill)
That was my life changing moment and I commit myself to help the humanity. It’s been a long journey for me through studies, fighting with Tuberculosis and working on homemade products. This time, I want to share ideas and techniques from my personal experience so living naturally become easier for you than it has been for me.
Naagin4Live is a great online source for home remedies, health benefits of foods, recipes and fitness challenges for families to live more naturally. A perfect place to get highly effective, evidence-based natural remedies to deal several health issues. Where you can find ancient secrets and supernatural ways to improve your health with no side effects than pharmaceutical drugs. All of these home remedies are inexpensive, responsive and highly effective for long-standing results than traditional medicine which can be used for people of all age. In like manner, Naagin4Live is a perfect point where you can find a relationship between nutrition, health, and diseases. A wide range of foods health benefits that will help you choosing a great way of living. In addition, you will acquire a humble collection of tasted and healthy recipes. On the other hand, at Naagin4Live you can find 30 day challenges which are good for your physical improvement. Furthermore, you will discover 30 day workout routines, Six-pack abs workouts and full-body workout programs to live a healthy lifestyle.
Some Additional Randomness
- I was born and raised in Sahiwal, the city of the Pakistani province southern Punjab. This city is hot all the time and we don’t have any beach.
- There are 4 members in my family, my parents, younger brother and me. My mother is one of the most important persons in my life. She is the greatest influence in my life who spends sleepless nights when I was sick. She always inspires and helps me to achieve targets in my life by overcoming all difficult obstacles. Nothing in this world can compare with my mother.
- I went to elementary school when I was 5 years old. Those 10 years were the happiest time in my memories.
- After Matriculation I chose to study Mechanical (Power) at GCT sahiwal. There I met sir Farma Ali, he was the one who always encourages me to do what I love. As a matter of fact, success is dependent on your efforts. It comes true when I got 1st position in Punjab board of technical education. Government of Pakistan chose me to attend High achievers Development Program (2012) in Punjab house Murree.
- In 2012 I began attending University Of Engineering Technology Lahore and graduate as a Mechanical Engineer. These 4 years means a lot to me, I meet a convenient person, tried different things, participate in social activities, learn cooking, improve my life skills and much more. During all the experiences I thought one thing, education is the most important part of the life. For this reason, I have never stopped learning till now.
- After graduation, I got a 1-year internship opportunity in Heavy Industries Taxila. That was a great opportunity for me and I start working there. Day by day I learned a lot of new techniques from the industry. One day I was sitting in the cafeteria with my colleague Hashir Ali. I tell him that I want to spend my life helping others and I want to resolve the health issues of hapless persons. He said, “I want you to do it”. That day I decided to start Neevow.
- Some people signed by the God to be a role model to serves as an example of behaviors, attitudes, and values. My role model is Abdul Sattar Edhi and he inspires me every day with all that he did.
As a matter of fact, we all have measurable targets, goals and objectives in over lives to focus on what’s important. This time I am going to share a list of those important things that I want to to do before I die.
I want to…
- Be happy
- Make my parents happy
- Take my mother Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj
- Build my dream house
- Own an Audi
- Have a personal gym in my house
- Live debt free
- Get married
- Be a wonderful husband and a good father
- To take my wife Neelam Valley, Azad Kashmir
- Visit Rome, Italy with my family
- Go for a Skydive
- Get 100 people to a medical camp in a rural area
- Donate some money & help my relatives financially
- Leave an inheritance for my children & my children’s children
Enough about me, I want to known about you, come and be a part of Naagin4Live. Say hi in the comment section that looks interesting to you